I have difficulty remembering....

I think dd was talking in short sentences by 12 months and handling very complicated sentence and even some abstract thought process by 18 months.

One day a couple weeks after she turned 2, I decided maybe I should start working with her on her numbers. After working with her for 15 minutes, she could count to 20. I decided not to do that anymore since I had no idea what we would do about her school if she was too advanced....

She taught herself how to count by fours when she was 3. She thought it quite amusing and would do this in the bathtub. I did not help teach her this.

She walked at exactly 9 months.

She read simple books at the age of three.

At the age of 4 she had such a thirst for knowledge and would not stop talking and trying to gather information... I decided to go back to work as I felt that interacting with me was not enough. We sent her to an academic preschool where they immediately accelerated her...

As a dancer, at the age of 10 she surpassed all her teachers who had danced professionally in her ability to pick-up on choreography. She was put in senior level classes which the teachers also took for practice and danced circles around them. Many of her teachers have told me they think she could have a career in dance- I don't think they realize that she really is simply gifted intellectually and they see the physical side of this. I am sure there are tons of better dancers out there- but few who learn the choreography after seeing it only one time.

She took the ACT at 13 and scored better than 80% of college-bound high school seniors.