I finally got a chance to go look at the link. -

Cues are ways your baby is telling you what he or she wants.  Many of these cues are nonverbal but may lead to crying when not attended to.  
Yup.

See:  Babies can best follow faces and objects with their eyes and head at a distance of eight-12 inches away.  They respond to contrasting colors and human faces.

Funny.  I keep seeing posts that people are being told that's unusual.

Ps.

Drowsy:

In this state, your baby has smooth body movements and mild startles.  The eyes may open and close and appear heavy lidded, dull, and glazed.  Before interacting, wait to see if your baby will stay asleep or wake up.  To wake up your baby in this drowsy period, give your baby something to see or hear.

You forgot the word Word Heading Drowsy.   It helps when reading for context.  It doesn't say ND kids have glazed eyes.  It says drowsy kids have droopy glazed eyes.  My kids eyes get like that if they're exhausted or sick.  Which leads back to the comment that ND kids look sleepy all the time.  I guess I just don't see it.  Are you talking about kids you know or strangers at the market?

I'm adding "handbag kid" to my collection, along with, "potted plant kid".  A potted plant baby is the opposite of how mine was, who my grandmother nicknamed "Vel" which was short for Velcro.

I've got my own judgemental-ness about other people's kids.  I used to think they were very skillfully faking it that they were incapable, but that was when I was a kid.  I don't think about the kids now.  That same thought happens about other adults now, even though I really know they're not faking that they can't do stuff, I still get the feeling they're faking it.

If I offended unjustly it was not mean-spiritedly.  I really do find life in general that funny.  

Youth lives by personality, age lives by calculation. -- Aristotle on a calendar