Originally Posted by Grinity
Funny - OHG's 'guilt' quote hit home with me, but I didn't want it to look like we were ganging up on you. It wasn't a 'yeah, that sounds like Kriston' moment, it was a 'yeah, I'd be doing that if I were in Kriston's situation' moment anyway.

LOL! It does sound like me though. I mean, I DID put up a whole thread about that very subject essentially. Could I BE any more obvious!?! Duh! Really good catch, OHG!

Originally Posted by Grinity
I'm suprised that you couldn't put into words what 'felt wrong' about trying the school and using homeschooling as a back up - don't you remember what it was like to
a) have a crisis on your hands and have to emergency homeschool
and
b) trying to monitor if the situation is 'normal settling in pains' or 'the begining of a really bad end story.' UG! it's like the meta-relationship were you are about to break up with your boyfriend, and spend all your time together talking about 'the relationship.' Ug!

LMAO! You're so right! I can't really deal with that again.

D'ya know, when I requested that the teacher return DS6's school stuff to us, she said she hadn't taken down a drawing he made because she was "hoping for some closure."

A friend of mine heard this and joked, "OMG! You broke up with your son's teacher! I didn't even know you two were dating!"

I laughed and laughed and laughed!!!! Closure? Really? Ugh!!!

Kriston