Does anyone know of a recommendable online problem-based calculus course? I don't care about the teaching material as such, but I'd really like something to save me making up my own exercise sheets, ideally online with automatic marking. Here's a brain dump of what I know about and why it still leaves me looking for something better (maybe someone else will find something ideal that I don't!)

- I like the explanation leaflets at MathCentre, which are what we've been using so far, but it's essentially paper based, it doesn't have many exercises and it doesn't mix them up (you read a leaflet on X and the questions on it require you to use X - no thought required! They really are examples not problems.)

- Khan Academy has loads of videos, but it doesn't have a coherent sent of exercises yet for this area

- If Alcumus covered calculus that would be ideal, but it doesn't.

- ALEKS is a possibility but not a great one for a combination of intellectual and technical reasons: at the higher levels it doesn't seem to do a great job of identifying prior knowledge so it gets very tedious, and more importantly for me it doesn't work properly on Linux these days (though if anyone has solved that problem I'd still like to hear about it).

What else is there that I might consider? Anyone know something wonderful?

Email: my username, followed by 2, at google's mail